Thursday, September 17, 2015

Dos Half-Mexicanos

Took the kids to arguably their favorite restaurant last night -- Tres Mexicanos. Didn't feel like cooking last night since I'm on a quick business trip these next two days.

Picked up Boyd from Montessori School for the first time. Met one of his teachers, she said he's doing great at the school. "He's always so happy!" was what she told me. Which is nice, because at home he can sometimes be so GRUMPY.

Strange moment of the day: Cell phone rings, it's Eudora Elementary School. "This is Seth," I answer, expecting the automated call service to be reminding me about an early release day, or somesuch. Instead? "Hi Daddyyyy!" Evey's voice sings. "Uhh... hi Evey. What's up?"

She was concerned about who was picking her up, there was some confusion... and even more confusion on my part after she called. (But we worked it out.)

No comments: