Saturday, June 6, 2015

Evey's post

E

My familys flight to San Francisco was not as planned we flew from kansas city to San Diago witch took long 3 hours.   And then are other flight to San Francisco was canceld insted of getting to San Francisco at 3;oo we had to get San Francisco at 7;50 I thought it was bad but mom and dad said it was great.
 We got 7 hours until our next airplane trip

We  gave a hotel man are backpacks.After that we went to a Hawii restreaunt Busters. It was delicious. Along the way we found a ceraselle me and bubba rode it. Then me and bubba ate ice cream.

Then we sat on rocks and looked at the water.

After that we went back to the hotel and I had a card game in my backpack. UNO.    We went to a restraunt in the hotel I got lemonade and bubba had a chocklate milk. Momma was on a roll with UNO.  After UNO we played Memory.

When it was time for the flight I was sleepy the plane ride was1hour this time. I read a book in the plane when I stopped mom and me where about to fall asleep the piliot said we are landing.We got are luggadge  and got a rentel car that had 8 seats.

We rode in our rental car to my uncle Ricks house I fell asleep. We got there and I woke up.We were at uncle Ricks house I went in and hugged my grandma.Now we are having a great family vacation.


No comments: