Sunday, October 26, 2014

The weekend's over, Royals need a W

It was a good weekend here for the Joneses... it went by too fast, but we had fun, and got some stuff done.

The above photo is from Boyd's 3rd birthday party a few weekends ago. I need to post a bunch more, but for now, this one will do.

Game 1 of the World Series was cool, woulda been a lot cooler if it was a close game though. Neuty went with me. Was happy to take a lifelong Royals fan, and more important a great friend, along.

Was in Louisville this week for a few days. A good trip. Heard some really great comments on my magazine. People are paying attention, and that's great.

The dog is doing well. I still need to tell you that story.

But right now World Series Game 5 has me wore out... I'm headed to bed!

No comments: