Wednesday, June 18, 2014

McAllen 'cut


Boydee got himself a stylin' new haircut when we were down in McAllen last month. He needed it. He had a mop before this.

Boydee hasn't gotten into a regular rotation on haircuts yet... it gets long, short, long, short... good cut, bad cut, good cut, etc. Come to think of it, it took me quite a few years before I found my regular barber (Merle, back then). And we even had the perm debacle of 1986, which we shall not talk about.

Boydee conked his head the other day, got a little red spot on his forehead. Or, as he calls it, his "twohead." Because, after all, he is two, not four.

***

Just got back from the U.S. Open. It was a good week there. Stressful at times. I'm not as young as I used to be, but I am more experienced.

I've got a couple good stories from the Open, including my interview with Bill Coore, staying at a place called "The Pit," and saving one of my co-workers from a nicotine fit. Hopefully I'll post them someday.

If you're interested in checking any of our coverage out, cruise over to http://www.golfdom.com/category/blog/

*** 

I've got the Impala running again, and now with brakes, too. Brent Boyle worked on 'em for me. It feels good to have the Impala back. It needs a lot more work, but at least it's drivable now. Hopefully Hendo or Neuty or someone wants to come over some time and take a look at it with me. See what kind of damage we can do...

***

The Jones family is considering a dog these days. Hopefully soon...

***

Evey is attending princess camp this week. What goes on at princess camp? I can assure you I have no idea. But it's nice that Adro and Judy are taking her/picking her up each day.

I'm going tomorrow to see what kind of things happen at princess camp. I'm really looking forward to it.

***

Great win by USA on Monday. Can't wait for the next game on Sunday!
 


No comments: