Thursday, March 27, 2014

Super Keith Freeze Batman

Hmm, what to report on tonight...?



Boyd has been a bit of a stinker lately. Just acting up. Freaking out over little stuff.

I put on my mad face, spank him, and the one who suffers the most is Evey. History repeats itself (Jess did the same thing for me, I'm told.)

***

Evey asked me the other day, "Is Mom done having babies?" I said yes. "Oh no!" Evey said. "I want a baby sister!"

***

I had a long post written about Evey's new glasses, but apparently the email I sent to blogger didn't pick it all up...

Was worried about the reaction at school. And yep, some girls were mean to Evey about her glasses.

Evey gets really bummed/worried about the way her "friends" treat her at school. I keep telling her that she hasn't really met a true friend yet, the way things go at school (friends one day, mean the next, etc.)

I look forward to the day Evey makes a true friend at school, and I hope she's a good influence on her.

***

Did they find that missing plane yet?

***

I had the good fortune of discussing the KU loss with Bart tonight.

Whenever KU loses, the first person I want to call is my Dad. It's instinctual.

So I have to bite my lip for a few days until I can meet up with a friend whose b-ball intelligence I respect. I was finally able to dump on Bart tonight.

My main questions: how did you not create more plays for Wiggins? Get him to the line! How did the Jayhawks shoot so cold from 15-feet in? How about from behind the 3-point line? Who would have thought that Black and Frankamp would have been our two best players in the last game of the season?

A disappointing end, because it should have been an easy W. And then we would have gotten Embiid back...

***

I watched "Timecrimes" last night. An interesting time travel suspense movie.

It's foreign, and the dubbed dialogue was daft, but the story was pretty solid. Watch it, then let's discuss Hector # 1 and Hector # 2 (and not to give anything away... maybe # 3, # 4, and # 5.)

***

When was the last tiem you visited www.Golfdom.com? Go there and check out some video interviews! See how fat I'm getting!

***

So they found that plane, yeah?

***

Did a photo shoot for our sister publication today. Hope it works out! Would love to have a photo on the cover of a new magazine.

As of right now I've shot covers for GCM and Golfdom... I think that's it. Would love to add Landscape Management to the mix!

Now, I've been on the covers of many magazines... including Lollapalooza Fanbook 2010, Prematurely Gray Yet Studly, Awesome Comic Collection, Wrigley Field's Most Wanted, Cat Fancy and Throw Momma From the Train Fan Club... but it's just as cool to be the one taking the cover photo...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why are kids so mean? I think she looks so cute in her glasses!! Like you said, one day she will meet a true friend and all the mean kids wont matter! I'm sure that day is fast approaching.