Sunday, October 20, 2013

Eudora Aligators

One more game to go. We're doing OK. I think we're 1-2-1 now.

Evey is way back in the back in this pic. Next to the boy wearing the Chiefs jersey.

Boyd fell back all of 6 inches today, from a sitting position, and hit the back of his head on the corner of two walls. Had a good-sized lump on his head right away. Poor guy! He also threw up a bunch this morning. He's been sick all day. I think we're going to be in for a long night... I foresee a sick day for Boyd tomorrow.

Tomorrow is Adrianne and I's 7-year anniversary. Yeah! Awesome. Seven years. It's gone by fast. I was cleaning the Camaro out today, and I found the two movie tickets from our first date -- "Along Came Polly." The tickets are dated January 17th, 2004. I love you, Babe!

Some cool moments from this weekend:

-- Virginia teaching Adrianne and Evey how to make homemade tortillas
-- Attending a surprise birthday party for my old boss Ed Hiscock
-- Hitting back-to-back 3-pointers to win the last pick-up basketball game

I hope you have a kick-ass week!

No comments: