Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Boydee's Godparents


Here's a photo of Boydee and his Godparents, Lindsey and Mike.

It's funny, I didn't get a great photo of the three of them together at the baptism. I assumed that they would be holding Boydee for most of the baptism and I'd be able to click away. But Father John never said anything about handing off the child to the Godparents, so it turned out that I held Boydee for his entire baptism.

(If memory serves right, at Evey's baptism, Lervik held Evey during her baptism.)

Recently we went to Lindsey's house for Sadie's birthday party, and it was really sweet, she wanted to get some quality time with Boydee. The two of them hung out for most of the time we were there. She even fed Boyd.

Solo hasn't had much of a chance to hang with Boydee yet, but we're going to fix that this summer!

***

Boydee joined me and Evey today among the ranks of JEDI KNIGHTS.

We handed him one of the light sabers and he held on tight. We got a good laugh out of it. He was quite entertained by the light sabers. And he didn't try to suck on them (like he does with everything else) he just held on to them and looked at the lights.

***

Thunder win game one. I like it. I'm taking the Thunder in six. Durant looks like the player of the future right now. Excited for game two. Let's go Thunder!!!

No comments: