Monday, November 12, 2007

Evey and Dad, on stage, Neuteboom wedding

Setting: Neuteboom wedding. Situation: I've had a few (several) Free State beers, and now Judy is going to take Evey home, while Adro and I continue to celebrate Eric and Trish's nuptials.
Makes sense in my mind: The band is on break, so I take Evey up on stage at Liberty Hall. I mean, come on -- it's Liberty Hall! I've paid for many a show there, now it's finally my turn to stand up there and look out at the crowd. And I take Evey with me. I told her to "say bye-bye." She makes a noise, and hears it broadcast over the sound system. So now she has a new toy, and she gaaas and goos for the crowd. As you can see here, she enjoyed her time up on stage... she wanted to grab the mic herself.
Later that same night: I would play the maracas with the band. But this moment right here still trumps my debut as a maraca player.

1 comment:

mar said...

She's gonna be a star.