Sunday, March 16, 2008

St. Patty's Day



I'm ready! Wow, I'm ready...


I have a big presentation at work today, so I'll hopefully be celebrating a job well done Monday night. We'll see. Wish me luck!


My mom and dad stopped in this afternoon, my dad and I watched the KU/UT game together, had a great time. They were on their way back from my dad's business trip in Ohio and a brief stop-off in Indiana to see family and friends. While they were here, I took their camera photo card and downloaded them on to my computer so I could give them a CD of their 200+ photos on their camera, and clear their card. I'll keep the highlights on my computer, too, so I can show off their photos here as well. A photo my mom took of Evey (among other photos, surely) are included with this post.


We rearranged the office this weekend. Feels good, too. Except that where the computer desk is, the ground feels like it slopes toward the wall a little bit (keep in mind, this house survived Quantrill's raid), so it's a little creepy. Still, I'm liking the kwan (or whatever they call it... fung shui) of this room right now. Makes me want to type, and be creative. I should rearrange office furniture more often.


I feel like I'm about 30 seconds away from rambling, so I'll stop now. Happy St. Patty's Day, everyone! See you at Red Lyon tomorrow night. I apologize in advance for what may seem like a slur (but what I can assure you is most definitely an injury to the jaw I succumbed while being a great parent!).
(If you click on photo 2, you'll see a photo of my mom from her high school days, and a photo of my grandparents post-WWII, in the background.)


2 comments:

Monster Monkey said...

Then who's the dude rawkin the sweet mullet??

That dude's metal....and I should know- I watched two parts of the Much Music Heavy documentary which explores the origins of Heavy Metal.

RAWK.....and you can eat your chalk....KU-pa-tooey!!

Seth said...

HAHAHHAHAAAAAA!!!

That's my Uncle Vince... or "UV" as I like to call him. and trust me, this guy is all about the RAWK! He's come with me to such shows as NIN, Godsmack and the best show ever, ROB ZOMBIE!

UV rocks not only the mullet, he also gave me the coolest cousins a guy could ask for! And oh yeah, he's also a silent member of Pulp Legacy!